Obtain a Unique Entity Identity Identifier (UEI)

Note: On April 4, 2022, the federal government stopped using DUNS numbers. The DUNS Number was replaced by a new, non-proprietary identifier that is provided by the System for Award Management (SAM.gov). This new identifier is called the Unique Entity Identifier (UEI), or the Entity ID.

To find or request a Unique Entity Identifier (SAM), please visit www.sam.gov.